Map of string keys to values
The widget evaluates to a dict.
All key values must evaluate to strings. If duplicate keys are defined, the last value for any key takes precedence.
Entries are selected by clicking and dragging the numbering column.
Once one ore more entires are selected:
- a context menu on the numbering column shows editing options
- you can move the selection using the up and down arrow keys
- moving the selection while holding shift expands it in key direction
- moving the selection while holding
shift + ctrl(windows, linux) or
shift + command(mac) moves the selected rows
enteradds a row after the selection
backspacedeletes the selected rows
- clipboard shortcuts for cut, copy and paste work on the selection